Find your new dress online with
OUR NEW DRESS CONFIGURATOR
Many of you have expressed a big interest in tailor-made dresses, and ladies, we are very happy and excited to tell you: Dresses have arrived! & even better, create your dress with our new 3D real time configurator.
Enjoy fully tailor made dresses; meaning, each dress is handmade and sewn to fit your unique body shape and body size. As with all Sumissura products, also dresses can be customized to fit your personal style; choose what type of sleeves you want, what neckline, which fabric & color... You customize and our tailors will create your dress.
WE GUIDE YOU:
1. Choose the type of top you wish for:
- Shift: Straight lined top which hangs from the shoulders.
- Sheath: regular waisted top
- High waisted sheath: waisted top with a higher cut
- Wrapped: one side is crossed over the other to get. The most comfortable option we offer.
2. Choose the fabric:
For example one of our topseller fabrics: Garber
See what different colors we offer for your new lovely dress:
- Try out our darker options like Rissell, Karel, Walnut or Sunder for your next dinner or company event.
- Are you invited to a wedding and still looking for a new dress? We advise you our fresh and light colors like Garid, Kaiser and Avery
- You wish for a new colorful dress for your next holidays or summer? The color’s Chase and Beals are perfect for you.
- If you want to focus on the style of the dress and keep the color simple, we recommend you to choose Roseway, Raybrook, Karel, Evely or Lorin.
3. Choose the neckline:
For example the halter neckline (left) and the boat neckline (right). Find more options here.
Decide if you want to focus more on the top or on the skirt of your dress:
- If you want to have a dress with a tight and/ or short skirt, we advise you to take a more closed variation of our top options. What do you think about crew, boat or halter?
- If you want to show more skin, choose one of our different types of v-necks. We offer you the regular, deep and high one.
- The most elegant option we offer is the boat neckline. This way you show a little bit
skin of your shoulders and neck. Add a necklace to complete your look.
- If you choose the wrapped top, you can only choose between v-neck options due to the style of the dress.
4. Choose sleeves:
For example the bell sleeves(left) and the cap sleeves (right). Find more options here.
We offer a wide range of different types of sleeves:
- Longer sleeves needed during the winter time? Add ¾ or long sleeves to your dress.
- Are you looking for a shorter version? Then choose between our cap, short, elbow options. You can also take a dress without sleeves if you want to add a blazer to your outfit, for example.
- The most elegant version is our bell option.
5. Choose the skirt:
Depending on the top you choose, you can customize the bottom part of your dress. Choose between a short, knee or midi skirt (maxi - only for flared skirts) to finish your look.
- Shift top: If you choose a shift skirt, the length is the only changeable option you have.
- Hight waisted sheath & sheath top: Choose between the length, and the line of the skirt. A-line, flared and pencil style are waiting to be customized. Add your favorite fabric. (skirt fabrics are the same as the top fabrics).
- Wrapped top: here you can choose between 5 different options. A-line wrapped, flared wrapped are skirts with a wide cut. The more tight ones are the pencil wrapped skirts. Add the fabric you like the most and the length to your skirt.
6. Choose pockets:
Some of the dresses give you the option to add pockets.
Here are some examples of our Dress Collection:
We’re very excited, and we hope you are too! Comment and let us know what you think :)